As Prime Day begins in India shopping enthusiasts, sellers and brands are looking forward to the event with hope. So are the thousands of Amazon Business customers who can also additionally avail thousands of business only deals and bulk discounts across Laptops, Printers, Security cameras, Industrial products, Appliances, Cleaning supplies and more with GST invoice for input tax credit. Here's what customers on Amazon Business can expect:
What is Prime for Amazon Business?
Just like any customer can avail of Prime Day benefits, Amazon Businesscustomers too can opt for Prime services, which enables them for free and fast delivery over 100K products along with guaranteed 1-2 day delivery.
What are the Amazon Business Deals on Prime Day
Amazon Business customers with Prime membership can get access to a wide range of new product launches relevant for business customers exclusively during Prime Day including:
- RDP Win 10 Pro Commercial series of laptops for businesses under INR 20K
- Black+Decker HD560K Power and Hand Tool Kit with 550W,13mm Variable Speed Dual Mode Drill (42 Tools)
- Suraksha UV-C Disinfection unit 22 L by Borosil
Amazon Business Sellers are ready and how!
Ahead of Prime Day, we connected with various sellers who sell to business customers through Amazon Business, to understand how they are gearing up for Prime Day event. This is what they had to say:
We are looking forward to this sale as this is the first big sale after almost 2 quarters.
- Cart2india: We have been selling on amazon.in right from the beginning of Amazon's India operations. It has always been a pleasure to work with Amazon's technologically superior seller panel which helps us manage the business in a hassle free manner. The data by Amazon's business analytics gives us excellent insight into every important aspect that matters to us as a seller. Enrolling as an Amazon Business seller has opened up our entire catalog to business buyers in almost every pincode in India. Combined with great features like bulk quantity discounts, displaying GST exclusive prices to businesses and automated GST invoices, being a seller on Amazon business has been a positive value add to our overall business. We are well prepared and excited for Prime Day sale 2020. Just like last year we are expecting 2x-3x sale even this year. We are looking forward to this sale as this is the first big sale after almost 2 quarters. Happy to be selling on Amazon!
This year we are looking forward to the sale and hope to get 70-80% sale hike on this Prime Day.
- Ankush Jain: We sell Laptop Bags, Car Accessories, Electronics, Home and Kitchen, Travel Accessories etc for Amazon Business customers. We have participated in Prime Day sale before and have seen a 50% increase in sale. This year we are looking forward to the sale and hope to get 70-80% sale hike on this Prime Day. For the sale we are offering various deals like Deal of the day, Bulk Qty Discounts, Lightning Deals.
For this year’s Prime Day we are adding a wider selection on our catalog under exclusive deals and we hope that all the new products will get visibility and sales.
- Michelle: We sell many types of Electrical Accessories that are necessary for day-to-day requirements for Amazon Business customers. We have participated in Prime Day sale before and have seen a 3 times increase in sale. For this year’s Prime Day we are adding a wider selection on our catalog under exclusive deals and we hope that all the new products will get visibility and sales. Although our production is not affected by the impact of COVID, we are taking all necessary precautions in handling and packaging of all the products.
In our previous Prime Day sale experience we have seen huge traffic to our listed prodcuts. This year too we are hoping the trend will continue
- Tushar Vinodbhai Patel: We sell a wide variety of Computer Accessories and other Home & Kitchen products for the office related requirements for Amazon Business customers. In our previous Prime Day sale experience we have seen huge traffic to our listed ASINs. This year too we are hoping the trend will continue and help us increase our sales by more than 50%. Despite manpower issues in the aftermath of COVID, we are fully geared up for the Prime Day sale and are adding more stock in new ASINs.