Set in the diabolical world of The Boys, Gen V is about to hit your OTT screens this September. The show enrolls you into Godolkin University, the prestigious superhero-only college where students train to be the next generation of heroes. Beyond the typical identity crisis every young adult faces in college and a whole lot of partying (maybe a little bit of studying too!), these kids are facing explosive situations—quite literally. The group of young supes discover that something bigger and sinister is going on at school and they're put to the test. Will they be the heroes or the villains of their stories?
The series stars Jaz Sinclair, Chance Perdomo, Lizze Broadway, Shelley Conn, Maddie Phillips, London Thor, Derek Luh, Asa Germann, Patrick Schwarzenegger, Sean Patrick Thomas, and Marco Pigossi. Gen V also features guest stars Clancy Brown and Jason Ritter, as well as appearances from Jessie T. Usher, Claudia Doumit, Colby Minifie, and P.J. Byrne, reprising their roles from The Boys.
Meet the characters and their superpowers
- Jaz Sinclair plays Marie Moreau, an 18-year-old superhero with the ability to control and weaponise her own blood. As an incoming freshman, she is eager to prove she has what it takes to join The Seven, but is sidetracked by a mystery she begins to unravel at the school
- Patrick Schwarzenegger plays Luke Riordan, who is also known by his superhero name, Golden Boy, because of his ability to light his entire body on fire. He is a senior and is in the top rank, having the brightest prospects of joining The Seven.
- Chance Perdomo plays Andre Anderson, a junior with magnetic powers and the best friend of Golden Boy. He is set to take over the Polarity name from his superhero father. He takes matters to his own hands when he discovers a mystery at school.
- Lizze Broadway plays Emma Meyer, also known as Little Cricket, a superhero with the power to shrink. Though insecure and naïve, she befriends her freshman roommate Marie and they face the danger of Godokin University together.
- Shelley Conn plays Indira Shetty, the dean of the university. She doesn’t have powers, but her background in superhero psychology makes her indispensable to the school. She aims to transform Godolkin into the most elite college for superheroes, and she takes a special interest in Marie when she arrives on campus.
- Maddie Phillips plays Cate Dunlap, a junior who is good friends with Jordan and Andre. Cate is able to push people to do anything she commands using the touch of her hands. She is one of the most popular girls on campus thanks to her relationship with Luke.
- London Thor and Derek Luh play Jordan Li, a competitive student who will do anything to get to the top. They have a unique ability of changing between male and female forms, through which different powers manifest— the man is dense and indestructible, while the woman is agile and can launch energy blasts. These distinct sets of powers make them a standout TA at Brink's School of Crime Fighting.
- Asa Germann plays Sam, a troubled supe desperately trying to escape his unfortunate circumstances. He’s extremely powerful, with super strength and invulnerability. But his hallucinations make it hard for him to discern between what is and isn’t reality.
- Sean Patrick Thomas plays Polarity, Andre’s father and largely celebrated Godolkin University alumnus and trustee. Polarity expects his son to follow in his footsteps by taking over the Polarity name when he retires. He believes Andre is destined for The Seven and will stop at nothing to make his dream become reality.
- Clancy Brown plays Professor Rich “Brink” Brinkerhoff, a renowned professor of crime fighting at the university who taught superheroes such as A-Train, Queen Maeve, and The Deep. He is dedicated to finding the top new talent at Godolkin University to join The Seven, and believes Golden Boy has what it takes to be next.
- Marco Pigossi plays Dr. Edison Cardosa, a gifted doctor with ties to the university
How to watch Gen V
The only superpower you need to watch this show is a Prime subscription! Prime Video is included with your Prime membership, which costs ₹1,499 annually or ₹299 monthly. You can also enjoy Prime Video’s exclusive content library with Prime Video Mobile Edition at ₹599 per year. This single-user, mobile-only annual video plan offers everyone access to high-quality entertainment, exclusively on their mobile devices. Users can sign up for this plan via the Prime Video app (on Android) or the website.
What more can I watch on Prime Video
Gen V joins thousands of TV shows and movies from Hollywood and Bollywood that are available on Prime Video. Once you've watched Gen V, there is a plethora of other movies and series to explore, including Made In Heaven, AIR, Citadel, Jubilee, The Marvelous Mrs. Maisel, The Lord of the Rings: The Rings of Power, and Being the Ricardos. You can peruse the entire collection within the app or on the web, ensuring there's always fresh content to discover and savor. Prime Video titles are available in Hindi, Marathi, Gujarati, Tamil, Telugu, Kannada, Malayalam, Punjabi, and Bengali.
Subscribe here for a free 30-day trial: amazon.in/prime.