Working from home has become the new normal, and while working in pajamas was fun a year ago, now it’s all about finding a new sense of fashion. The new normal fashion must set you in the mood to work with motivation, yet be suitably comfortable for home. It must match style with a feel-good factor, yet ‘pop’ on the unexpected video call you need to be seen on. And a dash of lipstick works well at any time to complete your outfit and liven your day.
The new normal is here, and a new sense of fashion is emerging to suit the home office environment. It’s redefining formal workwear and casual home attire for something in between. The past year has evolved a set of fashion trends that reflect the transitional mood. Styles have shifted towards comfortable and fashionable, which seamlessly ‘transition’ across office and home, morning and evening, seasons, and virtual meetups. While breezy fabrics and comfortable fits dominate clothing, more time at home has meant more time for thoughtful self-care and grooming.
Based on what our customers have been buying, here’s a look at some of the top fashion trends to refresh your wardrobe, and indulge in some well-deserved pampering to make #HarPalFashionable :
- Athleisure : An amalgamation of active-wear and leisure that rocked the fashion world last year is still trending. A snazzy pair of yoga pants and sneakers that suit your personality are convenient to run between errands, online classes and run back in time for work meetings.
- Relaxed Silhouettes: This laidback style with oversize forms and loose yet graceful lines is the most popular for working from home. From t-shirts to loose shirts to flowing tops, from dresses to bottom-wear, relaxed fits are in and perfect for breezing between work and home activities.
- Breezy Dresses: Talking about breezing, breezy designs such as kaftans and maxi dresses combine class with comfort, and you can’t go wrong opting for bold colors and tropical prints.
- Lipstick is back! Whether your style is athleisure, relaxed silhouettes or breezy dresses, lipstick is back to liven up your day or get you confident for the next video interview. Gloss and shine are out, and subtle day tones for indoor wearing are in. Choose matte, transfer-proof lipsticks, tinted lip balms and tints to get a fresh look and pump up your energy.
- Clean Beauty: Mindfulness is top of mind and everyone is getting more conscious of their choices, product ingredients and formulations. Spending more time and research on beauty routines has seen a rise in the adoption of natural, organic and plant-based skincare and haircare, as well as natural make-up products. You can’t go wrong here, with these choices being good for you and the environment.
- Salon-at-home: You now have the ten minutes you didn’t have earlier, when you rushed to get dressed early and battle traffic. This time is well spent on skincare and haircare products, and you’re not the only one doing this. Many are opting for professional grooming brands, which were earlier only popular with salons.
As the nation gradually unlocks, there’s yet another reason to shop to your heart’s content, and reinvent your wardrobe – the great deals at the Amazon Fashion Wardrobe Refresh Sale.
As summer draws to a close, Amazon Fashion brings you a special selection of transitional fashions, at the much-awaited Wardrobe Refresh Sale that is live until 23rd June 2021. Be it work from home casuals, athleisure wear or beauty essentials, the sale offers up to 70% off on apparel, shoes, handbags, watches, and jewelry and up to 60% off on beauty essentials and luxury beauty. The sale curates deals across 1,000 top fashion brands like Levi’s, Biba, Vero Moda, Hopscotch, Fastrack and Adidas. You can also pamper yourself with beauty and luxury products from brands such as Lakme, Forest Essentials, Maybelline, Kama Ayurveda, Paco Rabanne and many more! If you use SBI Credit Cards and Credit EMI, you could get even luckier with discounts on top of the great deals.